Monday, January 12, 2009

The Justice Cross House



Okay, I'll admit that aside from "D.A.N.C.E." I am not really familiar with Justice's music. I've been meaning to check out their debut LP for a while and still have yet to get around to it. I remember being out in California two summers ago, walking around the San Francisco Virgin Megastore and seeing the big cross emblazoned on the cover. It's certainly a striking image and one that had me quite curious as to what the nature of the music was. It certainly isn't a gospel worship album. No, no it's not. I think that's safe to say.

So, why am I discussing Justice if I am absolutely not familiar with their output? Because architects at Planda are planning to build a house based on the cross! You see that big bold image up there, that's going to be a house. There actually are cathedrals (ex. 1, 2, 3) that have been constructed in the shape of a cross, but they weren't modeled after an album cover of a French electro house duo. How awesome is that? Even more awesome is where they plan on building this thing. Watch the video below direct from Planda to see it all.


GENESIS † HOUSE from PLANDA on Vimeo.

No comments: