Monday, August 05, 2013

WATCH: Spirit Animal - "The Black Jack White"


Whoa, it's been a while since I posted anything new. And having been on vacation and swamped at work, I've, obviously, missed a lot of great new happenings in the world of music.

Take for example this new thing called the "Black Jack White." Our friends in Spirit Animal premiered the new video for their single "The Black Jack White" on MTVu a few days ago, and it's a good time. Having been available on YouTube for the past three days, I must admit the fact that it's only been viewed just 392 times at this writing is a real head-scratcher. Why? Because the men of Spirit Animal (vocalist and moog striker Steve Cooper, drummer Ronen Evron, bassist Paul Michel, and guitarist Cal Stamp) know thing or two about style, rock, funk, and crafting a magnet of a groove.

If you need convincing, check out the music video for "The Black Jack White" below. And if you really want an experience, see them live. I can only attest to what I've witnessed via photos and videos, because I've never made the trek to DC to see them when they're in town -- and I'm burnt out on concerts. Go lose your butt on the dance floor.



Spirit Animal

No comments: