Thursday, November 05, 2009

Show 4.1: "My Summer"

Mixtape Muse started its fourth season on air. Unfortunately, due to a variety of reasons, this was the first show of the semester and there are only a few weeks left. I'll be returning next semester to finish off the fourth season (in case any of you were worried...oh, wait...no one was)

Documenting songs/records of my summer that defined my summer.

Bruce Springsteen - "My Lucky Day"
The Avett Brothers - "Kick Drum Heart"
Sunny Day Real Estate - "In Circles"
Sunny Day Real Estate - "8"
Phoenix - "Lasso"
Company of Thieves - "Oscar Wilde"
Brand New - "You Stole"
We Were Promised Jetpacks - "Quiet Little Voices"
The Thermals - "When I Died"
St. Vincent - "Save Me From What I Want"
Jason Lytle - "Brand New Sun"
Arctic Monkeys - "Dance Little Liar"

Aired: 10/29/09

No comments: