Friday, October 22, 2010

NEW VIDEO: !!! - "Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass"


On November 2nd, !!!, or Chk Chk Chk, will release a remix EP for new single "Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass." The EP will feature remixes of various tracks from the band's recently released LP, Strange Weather, Isn't It?.

Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass

"Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass" Remix EP Tracklisting
1) Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass
2) The Hammer (Thomas Bullock Remix)
3) Most Certain Sure (Liv Spencer Remix)
4) The Hammer (Canyons Remix)
5) Steady As The Sidewalk Cracks (Tim Goldsworthy Remix)
6) The Most Certain Sure (Bibio Remix)

The band just released a video for "Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass." I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say this video has something to do with sex. It's really well-paced, humorous, and nonstop fun. The big hook here is singer Nic Offer jumping through Chk Chk Chk exclamation points, transporting from one scene to another. Also, Offer's display of Superman-speed in changing clothes is not to miss. Video after the jump.

!!! - "Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass"
Directed by Saman Keshavarz


BUY: You can pick up !!!'s new album Strange Weather, Isn't It? on Amazon, Amazon MP3, iTunes, or direct from Warp Records here.

Strange Weather, Isn't It

Pre-order the "Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass" Remix EP on Amazon MP3 or iTunes.

Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass

No comments: