Friday, September 14, 2007

Show 2.1: "Season 2, Episode 1"

I've noticed that I sometimes tend to have a few bloopers, if you will, each show. For example, during this show, the first of the new season, I stated that Martin was the last name of Cheech (of "Cheech and Chong" fame) when it is actually Marin. I corrected myself, but still. Not a big deal to many, but I try not to missstate pop culture facts.

Richard "Cheech" Marin.

Oh, and the new Foo Fighters' album is "Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace."

Thanks to those who tuned in for the show. Stay tuned, friends.

Here's 2.1's playlist:

Foo Fighters- "Monkey Wrench" from the album The Colour and The Shape
The Cribs- "Girls Like Mystery" from the album Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever
Nightmare of You- "I Don't Want To Dance Anymore" from the extended-playing Bang
Minus The Bear- "Knights" from the album Planet of Ice
Pinback- "From Nothing To Nowhere" from the album Autumn of the Seraphs
Cheech Marin- "My Name Is Cheech, the School Bus Driver" from the album My Name Is Cheech, the School Bus Driver
Noisettes- "Don't Give Up" from the album What's the Time Mr. Wolf?
Tokyo Police Club- "Be Good" from the extended-playing A Lesson In Crime
Ataxia- "The Sides" from the album Automatic Writing
Kings of Leon- "Charmer" from the album Because of the Times
Band of Horses- "Is There A Ghost" from the album Cease To Begin
Bruce Springsteen- "Radio Nowhere" from the album Magic

Aired: 9/12/07

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wanted to let you know that i caught it and that this play lists was one of my favorites yet from you my friend. tokyo police club make me quiver in my booties. quiver out of pleasure.