Friday, February 08, 2008

Show 2.12: "Music From the Break"

Sorry, for the lack of updates. I'll be posting my long overdue "Top 10 Favorite Albums of 2007" soon.

This semester, Mixtape Muse will be airing THURSDAYS FROM 7 TO 8PM.
THURSDAYS FROM 7 TO 8PM @ WWW.GOUCHER-RADIO.NET

Last night was the first show of the 2nd semester and the first show of the new year. I decided to make a mix of music I had discovered and/or picked up over the long winter break from school. Unfortunately, I left late from my house and subsequently arrived late to the studio. The show was cut short and I only played nine tracks. Below is 2.12's playlist.

The Whigs- "Production City" from the album Mission Control
Chris Walla- "The Score" from the album Field Manual
Ladyhawk- "The Dugout" from the album Ladyhawk
Black Kids- "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You" from the 4-song demo Wizard of Ahhhs
Vampire Weekend- "Campus" from the album Vampire Weekend
The Glands- "Livin' Was Easy" from the album The Glands
John Barrett's Bass Drum of Death- "Slow Eyes" from the extended-playing Turbo Lo
Colour Revolt- "Naked and Red" from the album Plunder, Beg, and Curse
Imperial Teen- "21st Century" from the album The Hair, The T.V., The Baby, and The Band

No comments: