Wednesday, September 29, 2010

VIDEO: The Morning Benders, Exclusive Track for La Blogotheque


Those boys out in Paris with the tricksy camera angles, beautiful sound engineering, and seemingly endless access to excellent acts are getting ready to release their apartment concert for The Morning Benders.

Sometimes bands just leave me speechless when I'm at shows, and I know that if I had been at this one (Max was), I probably would've cried. Not saying, just saying. This yet-to-be-released track is one performed especially for their little apartment shindig in Paris.

The Morning Benders bring a creative sense of tempo to their songs, and there's nothing like Christopher's arching vocal lines. Big Echo is easily one of the best albums I've heard in the last year or two. Just check this out. It's awesome. Thanks to Max for the tip.

No comments: