Friday, April 06, 2012

INTERVIEW: Watch An Exclusive Interview with D1n.ONLY


Back in December, I shared a track from Orlando hip hop artist D1n.ONLY called "Somebody Talk To 'Em" from his new mixtape Coming To An Ear Near U. I was struck by the production as well as the message -- not to mention his skill on the mic. Curious, I checked out the rest of the mixtape, which was just as strong. I had a lot of respect for D1's honesty, determination, and passion for his craft, which translated to a raw but sharp flow. Florida rapper Mouce stepped up and offered to produce an exclusive video interview with D1, so I sent over some questions to talk about everything from his influences to what's next.

Big thanks to Mouce for not only putting this video together, but for first bringing D1 to my attention, as well.

Video by Mouce Trap

D1n.ONLY - "Somebody Talk To 'Em"


D1n.ONLY - "Shonuff"


DOWNLOAD: D1n.ONLY - Coming To An Ear Near U

D1n.ONLY
Facebook
Twitter
SoundCloud

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He next up .

Anonymous said...

ALTAMONTE WHAAADDDUUPPP!!!!
The Kid Go XTRA HaRD ON THAT mIC!