Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Show 2.6

No theme.

I had my good friend Asa guest host for 2.6 and it was awesome. He enlightened all about music and was great to talk with. That man is like a walking music encyclopedia.

Anyways, Asa also played a Jesu track. I would post what it was, but I am blanking on it. I'll edit the post when I find out.

Cut Off Your Hands- "You and I" from the album Cut Off Your Hands
Les Savy Fav- "The Equestrian" from the album Let's Stay Friends
The Velvet Teen- "In A Steadman Spray" from the album Cum Laude
Valley Of The Dinosaurs- "Truffle Shuffle" from the extended-playing Valley Of The Dinosaurs*
Phonograph- "Charles Bircher" from the album Hiawatha Talking Machine
Battles- "Leyendecker" from the album Mirrored
Your 33 Black Angels- "I Took A Deep Breath" from the album Lonely Street
The Helio Sequence- "Blood Bleeds" from the album Love and Distance
Sea Wolf- "You're A Wolf" from the album Get To the River Before It Runs Too Low

*As I mentioned on the show, I stated that I was going to play Valley Of the Dinosaurs and Asa talked about them in detail. However, I failed to realize that The Velvet Teen came before Valley Of The Dinosaurs in the playlist, and as a result, I played The Velvet Teen instead of Valley Of The Dinosaurs. Again, I apologize to listeners, to Valley Of The Dinosaurs, and to The Velvet Teen.

Aired: 10/17/07

No comments: