Tuesday, March 27, 2012

LISTEN: I AM DIVE - "A Morning Walk"


MP3: I AM DIVE - "A Morning Walk"

If you've ever woken up to world veiled with a dense fog, you've undoubtedly felt a natural sense of curiosity: what lays just past that curtain of fog? Even if you're quite familiar with your surroundings, this change in appearance makes the world seem sort of infinite and a mere reflection of reality. Maybe it's just in my experience, but when such a heavy fog is draped around my town, I feel like I'm still dreaming. "A Morning Walk" is evocative of this feeling with its mixture of ambient and mellow synthpop wrapped up in the sonic embrace of shoegaze.

"A Morning Walk" is from I Am Dive's latest EP, Costellations. It will be available in physical form in the U.S. for the first time on April 10th via Slanty Shanty Records (Math the Band, Andy The Doorbum, The Emotron, ANAVAN). This release also marks the band's first physical release overall in the U.S. Hear/download the EP below.


I Am Dive is the duo of Esteban Ruiz (The Baltic Sea) and Jose A. Pere (Blacanova), two veterans of the Seville, Spain music scene.



I AM DIVE
Official Site
Facebook

No comments: